OS Solutions Team Leader
Check Point’s Secure OS group is responsible for designing, developing, upgrading and maintaining GAiA OS, Check Point’s Linux based OS.
OS Solutions team is the face of the group towards many interfaces (internal and external), and as such is required to be able to handle issues in all variety of aspects (Linux kernel, open source packages, orchestration, configuration, monitoring, etc…) We are looking for a team leader who can lead such a team, navigate through an unfamiliar code, analyze the behavior of complex environments, code/scripts and set a high standard when provide bug fixes, improvements, and sophisticated solutions for customers.
As OS Solutions team leader, you will manage (and take active part) in all of the assignments which are commonly handled by the group, such as:
- Debugging, Troubleshooting and search innovative solution to complex OS problems
- Work closely with other R&D groups to provide OS related infrastructures solutions
- Work directly with Check Point customers to provide solutions for real field problems
- Develop tailored features for specific customers
- Find and resolve security vulnerabilities in GAiA OS
- Computer Science Graduate (or equivalent)
- 4+ years professional experience in software development
- technical leadership /managerial experience (An advantage)
- Programming in C/C++ in Linux
- Understanding of Linux Operating Systems Internals
- Knowledge of Networking concepts and protocols in Linux
- Ability to work in a stressful, multitasking environment
- Quick learning ability
Good level of Hebrew.
Senior Backend Engineer
About the position
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our Backend engineering team. Who has a passion for scale, performance engineering, availability and Microservices, who has a desire to solve complex technological challenges with a proactive approach to a constant improvement.
The ideal candidate will use their expertise in development large-scale systems, and will be able to design, code, and maintain high performance and available services.
We use an interesting and mixed technology stack: Microservices, Kubernetes, AWS Cloud Technologies (Lambda, ECS, SQS, etc… ) and the main Cloud Public providers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Get an experience with the biggest public cloud vendors, develop cutting edge technologies and have a great opportunity to grow and create impact
- Design, build and manage our components in order to deliver great software and drive the product and the company’s vision forward
- Adapt and take on more responsibilities and own your share of the product
- Work with product managers, business, and other teams at Check Point
- 10+ years of experience in building large-scale web systems
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Fluent with C#, .Net
- Familiarity with NoSQL
- Strong background in Networking and Security – a plus
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS or other Cloud technology – a plus
- Team player!
Applications must be submitted through the organization’s job site: